You may submit this form when you buy Order-Made items. Usually, I don’t need every measurement written below. I’ll let you know which measurement is required for your order.
You can use this online form or email me with your measurements.
All measurements taken are your responsibility.
Once I start to make your order and cut fabric into your size, you cannot request to change your measurements.
- Have someone measure you especially when you measure the back shoulder width & back length.
- Wear a lightweight/tightly fitted shirt or underwear. Don’t wear a thick sweater or layers of clothing.
- Measure several times and get the average one. But for Bicep, wrist, thigh, knee & ankle, choose the larger number.
- Use a measuring tape or a piece of string and a ruler to measure around your whole body.
- Keep the measuring tape snug to the body, but not too tight or loose.
When making the actual costume, extra 1~2 inches will be added to “Bust, Waist, Hip, Armhole, Biceps” for comfortable fit. Skirt length won’t have extra inches, but will be made to the length you give.
Cosaru will do the best to make the costumes based on the size you provide.
However, A “PERFECT FIT” is almost impossible unless I measure you in real and modify the pattern & garment several times.